Pages

Friday 25 May 2018

book week

  this week it was book week every day we got given a book but not on Tuesday or Wednesday I forgot it was a pass the passel it was so long. we all said that this was the last layer but no one was right. everyone had given up but not me suddenly the music stopped it was my turn I already had a turn so I felt bad I asked bray-den to help me he said yes. I was the book oh my god ya. thou the week we had a different  book today there were three books well three boxes there was only one there was box a b c it was hard because it all had something in  

  •  it was so cool it was a space and bound witch was what we were luring so cool. one of the books I think was on Wednesday or Tuesday  was a kid that had dyslexia. glad im not her she was so bad but I felt bad for her just think wakening up one day and not being ab ill to read plus there were bully's in the school.               
  •             
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
    1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
    2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
    3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
    Encourage me to make another post

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.